[Diskussion] Anime/Manga (completed) with the best ending

Kira20

Gläubiger
Thanks to those suggestions you post joseff. Now I have some mangas that I can read in my free time. And for syobon, you have no idea that I have been trying to remember that anime name, Nagi no Asakura. For odd reasons, I have a feeling that the anime might be good hence often put it aside for the right moment to watch and each time I did that, I seems to forget that I'm going to watch it. Even its name :hot:

syobon_action2

Gläubiger
Thanks to those suggestions you post joseff. Now I have some mangas that I can read in my free time. And for syobon, you have no idea that I have been trying to remember that anime name, Nagi no Asakura. For odd reasons, I have a feeling that the anime might be good hence often put it aside for the right moment to watch and each time I did that, I seems to forget that I'm going to watch it. Even its name :hot:
It is pretty decent. Some parts get abit drawn out or the pacing might feel a little slow but oh well. The cons of 20+ episode anime I guess.

Falvern2345

Gläubiger
Manga: (In no particular Order)
Naruto
Fullmetal Alchemist
Death Note
Ichigo 100%
BokuMachi
Claymore
Hellsing

Anime: (In no particular Order)
Psycho Pass
Akame ga Kill
Cowboy Bebop
Zetsuen No Tempest

eckko

Novize
Aku no Hana (manga) certainly left a big impression on me. The ending was fantastic, a perfectly fitting end for a wild series. The anime had a weird artstyle that just irked me so I never touched it.

An alternative look at the question: One of the worst endings I've ever seen from a manga that still riles me today is Otaku no Musume-san. Nothing can describe the salt thrown by the community at that ending.

qaws4

Novize
Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist (the one based on the manga). FMA had a happier ending than Code Geass, but the ending of CG was fitting even though it was a bit sad.

NayanZ

Novize
After watching so many inconclusive series I'm not sure what is the one with the best endings. I woud say from the mangas woud be I's and from anime Clannad After Story.

After watching so many inconclusive series I'm not sure what is the one with the best endings. I woud say from the mangas woud be I's and from anime Clannad After Story.
Hmmm, got to agree that it's often difficult to remember any series with a proper ending.

After all ... so many series that just 'cut off' and do not end at all. Often an anime is just a glorified ad for the manga, so ... yeah.

There're a few I can agree with here though. The second take on the FMA series was pretty decent and they finished it proper. Many Gundam series also rank up there ya know since they're usually pretty self-contained series. Gundam 00 and Gundam Seed being some of my favs there.

PoiuyZ

Novize
Probably Claymore; the ending with Teresa's speech and her encounter with Clare is very exciting, as is the visit to Rafaella with Rakis.

wer09

Novize
Until now it's Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
But some of my favorites still ongoing, so maybe my choice will change later.

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Wow, I have not seen/read most of these recommendations. I will really need to take time and go through them when I have the time. For me, I too would say the best ending goes to Clannad AS, one of the best endings executed of all times.

Wanted to say Code Geass but then recent sequel got announced. Other than that I think Boku Ga Inai Machi was pretty good, although the manga version was better

KatorzeLe

Gläubiger
Wanted to say Code Geass but then recent sequel got announced. Other than that I think Boku Ga Inai Machi was pretty good, although the manga version was better
I really hope they don't botch, which they undoubtly will, the original ending for Code Geass just to fuel the sequel. It was the perfect curtain drop ending that the main character deserved.

k2156375

Novize
I have to say Akumetsu. Not the good ending type of deal, but taking into account the manga as a whole, the ending was awesome, and any other would be bad.

Oben