[English] ~ SlaveBar : 3D Breeding-Adventure Hentai Game ~

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
Hey, I wanted to say that i cannot download the file as it says "couldnt clone object" at about 70%
Hi, your problem is most likely related to an internal problem (from local pc), i just tested the link - everything worked (download thru browser - i got the file after reaching 100%)
Try these solutions:
- make sure you have enough free space where you're downloading the file (and in C:\ aswell)
- try downloading with a different browser (chrome bugged several times on my side, firefox seems to do well)
- try downloading in a private/incognito session
Best of luck,
~NK

I got the Problem that in the tutorial the blue waypoints crash my game
hmm, now that's weird, no one ever encountered this bug. Could you give more details: what exactly did you do, what did you press, your guesses of what might've triggered the crash; your machine stats (OS, CPU, RAM, VGA card) ?

Ultii

Ungläubiger
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 ~3.0GHz
Ram: 8Gb
VGA: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

well i just followed the tutorial, went to the bunny scared it then got the instruction for masturbation and after that i went right to the note at the little wall with the instruction for the taming. and then to the waypoint and yeah thats about it

I also got a crash log if this would help you i could send it to you.

Edit: Yeah so okay i know what the problem was since i already did the tutorial in the previous build i knew what to do but i didnt masturbated to the end and went straight to the note without the text after the masturbation and i guess thats the problem if you try to skip parts of the tutoriak

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Zerakiin

Novize
Hi, your problem is most likely related to an internal problem (from local pc), i just tested the link - everything worked (download thru browser - i got the file after reaching 100%)
Try these solutions:
- make sure you have enough free space where you're downloading the file (and in C:\ aswell)
- try downloading with a different browser (chrome bugged several times on my side, firefox seems to do well)
- try downloading in a private/incognito session
Best of luck,
~NK
It seems like it was a bug with MEGA because i could Dload it without having to do anything ^^

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 945 ~3.0GHz
Ram: 8Gb
VGA: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

well i just followed the tutorial, went to the bunny scared it then got the instruction for masturbation and after that i went right to the note at the little wall with the instruction for the taming. and then to the waypoint and yeah thats about it

I also got a crash log if this would help you i could send it to you.

Edit: Yeah so okay i know what the problem was since i already did the tutorial in the previous build i knew what to do but i didnt masturbated to the end and went straight to the note without the text after the masturbation and i guess thats the problem if you try to skip parts of the tutoriak
Thnx for the feedback, i'll fix the tutorial. Also, i don't think i'll need the crash log anymore, sorry for the trouble.

It seems like it was a bug with MEGA because i could Dload it without having to do anything ^^
Oh, nice

raiden2x

Novize
there seems to be no sound. is it going to be added later or do I have a bug? audio option is greyed out.
great game btw. thanks

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
there seems to be no sound. is it going to be added later or do I have a bug? audio option is greyed out.
great game btw. thanks
Sorry, so far no audio was implemented (this is not a bug, the audio option is supposed to be gray >.<, for now at least). And yes, sounds and music will be implemented later on

I'm glad you like the game ^.^
~NK

ctolk

Exarch
omg i thought so a shit xD
downloading this and play oooo mmmm gggg !!!
taming bunnys with carrot in pussy omg so hot xD
nice work! Hope for more!

how i can tame the human horse??
greez

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
Hello everyone, long time no see and sorry for the lack of activity.

Today i’m bringing a new update with a fresh build stacked inside ^.^

First off, this month fills the first year loop for SB project, so let me thank you all for the continuous support, and say welcome to any newcomers ;3

Summer Edition build

/ Download

DL: Build 160711

/ New Stuff:
  • Fixed the slot selection and saving issues
  • Added more hAnims for HorseA’s Taming
    *variations for first taming part and an alternative ending
  • F4: Toggles UI’s visibility
  • MMB: Target Camera (targets the creature you’re facing)
    *especially useful in watching hActs
    *creature must be in somewhat close range
  • Camera controls changed:
    *F mode: LMB – orbit, RMB – panning, MMB – Target Mode (toggle)
  • Stats display changed
  • Added ‘Masturbation Arrouse’ (only female slaves)
    *They can now be staked, 5 masturbations will give a range bonus in the next hAct
  • Saving: only thru Checkpoints (appears after capturing your first bunny)
  • Loading: only from title screen (for now at least)
    *also loads Nishy’s saved world position
  • 0" data-ng-bind-html="trust(creation.content)">Horse Humanoid hAnims (taming and hActs)
  • 0" data-ng-bind-html="trust(creation.content)"> 0" data-ng-bind-html="trust(creation.content)">Option to switch between Beast and Human shaped dick
  • 0" data-ng-bind-html="trust(creation.content)">Lots more stuff and bug fixes

/ Special
  • Summer cloths and hairstyle for nishy

/ Additional things:
  • Whip can be thrown back on the hook
  • More interesting random names >.<
  • Nishy will start watching the nearby hAct if left idle for a few seconds |3
    *You can skip the wait by pressing Left Ctrl (while in the range of an hAct of course)

/ Screens

/ Basic comparison with the latest patreon build (september build)

• First 2 maps where redone
  • Cloth-Wet System
  • Building System
  • Milking Parlor with Milking anims (HumHorse x Bunny)
  • After BadTame consequences (3 anims)
  • Title screen anims upgraded (several camera anims)
  • Implemented Stamina
  • Naming Slaves
  • Resized UI and HUD (smaller)
  • Removing carrot from pregnant state is now done by climaxing
  • Patreon Exclusive Features:
    *FutaMode (Nishy)

/ Screens

For news and updates visit >>Project's Website<<, or >>Patreon<<
Stay Tuned,
~NK
[DOUBLEPOST=1474381820][/DOUBLEPOST]ctolk, Glad you like it (bunny taming nympho-style >.<)

Human Horse are tamed with a whip (they're maso)
1. Pass the game until reasembling mistery device
2. Read the recipe beneath one of the Mistery device's parts (that will be HUmanoid horse's taming)

Also you can find a monster horse (non-human), after taming one creature (except first bunny tame) - return to the place you started from. To tame this guy just try things, there's nothing special in his taming right now

Have an enjoyable night ^.-
~NK

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

balrod

Gläubiger
game looks promising, but one small adjustment ou could do is the camera, looks too low at least for me

keep it up mate, good job! ^^

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
game looks promising, but one small adjustment ou could do is the camera, looks too low at least for me

keep it up mate, good job! ^^
Thnx, i'm sorry for the camera (i work on a laptop, so the display is quite small). In the latest build the UI is smaller and the camera is higher and a somewhat further (feels more comfy ^.^ )

Also, you can fix the camera position very easy by pressing E > (then) LMB/RMB - to adjust the camera's positioning. Later on switching from free-cam(E) to normal cam(non-E)

Cheers ^.^
~NK

Nymphokyun

Gläubiger
@ctolk
So far i'm solo. Thnx for such a generous offer, yet as of now i'm more focused on the overall base for the game (mostly coding headaches T^T). Once those are over i'll need a bunch of graphical assets (including farmhouses and stuff), so until then ^.-

Cheers,
~NK

Oben